Sunday, November 30, 2008

SOMEWHERE

This is my Thanksgiving post. I know I am late, but it took sometime to write this, it was emotional this year.

I have so much to be thankful for this year, that I do not know where I should start. Somewhere off of Western Ave. There are 3 precious children that I love so much. They see me as their aunt even though I am not related by blood. In this house is a little girl who captured my heart the moment she was born, she makes me laugh and I think she thinks I am pretty special too. There is a boy, that is All boy, and I really wanted Lilli to be a boy so he could have a friend, but I know he will love her too. He drives me CRAZY sometimes, but his sweet I love yous make me forget. There is a tiny little girl, who is a absolute beauty, and I love to hear her yell my name when she sees me. Her sweet kisses brighten my day. My sister, what can I say, she is a rock to me. I see the strength that she has, all that she has been through and she is still strong and a great mom. I love my brother-in-law too. He is one of the funniest people I know(maybe I don't get out enough) Haha.

Somewhere in Iraq, my brother is defending my freedom and yours; and all those who detest the war too. I think of all the things that we did growing up, and I think wow, he has grown up (and I am not as young as I like to think I am) He has always been honest with me and I love him more that just as a brother, but as one of my closest friend. His wife is pretty awesome too, she is a sweet, strong girl that everyone should want to know.

Somewhere out west. two people, who completely changed my life. Loved me, encouraged me, lifted me up, and helped mold me. I love them more than I will ever be able to express.


Somewhere in Washing ton State, Lives a pastor, that loved me, encouraged me, and married me. If he could only know what he has meant in my life.

Somewhere in Florida( I know she is at the Beach) is a girl, who has been my friend for over ten years. She is the kind of friend, that you never have to catch up with, She has been such a great friend, time and distance could never change that. And she is Single so let me know if your interested. I remember growing up and making plans that we would live together, and a part of me wishes we could of done that.

Some where in Montana lives my mom,one I did not deserve, she raised 3 children and I am forever thankful that she is my mom, the lessons she has taught me, will stay with me forever.

Somewhere ( working on the roof at church because it was leaking) is the man that I married, and without him, I would not be complete. He is exactly what I needed. He would do anything for me, but also knows how to handle me( And those that know me know I need this. lol) I love him and am so excited to see what a great daddy he will be.


And to God, who has blessed me with theses. and my sweet baby girl, I am so thankful.

No comments: