Wednesday, July 16, 2008

News, news, news

Well, I guess I will start off with the biggest news, We are going to have a baby!!!!! We are very excited, and a little nervous. I took 3 tests just to make sure and they all came back positive. We went to the doctor Monday and they said I was 4 weeks and 2 days. I am due March 22ND. I thought Sam was gonna pass out at the doctors office when they did the blood work. The drew 6 tubes of blood and he was starting to look a little queasy. I on the other hand did wonderful, so it is a good thing that I am having the baby and not Sam. I guess he'll need to sit down during the delivery, hahaha. I am feeling pretty good, except for the cramping and being tired, Sam says that I am just using this baby to get more sleep. I think he thinks he is funny. Well just for fun here is a cute picture to enjoy

7 comments:

Goodmans in Mexico said...

Congratulations, Kristina!!! How exciting!!! I know you will enjoy being a mommy. In the meantime, enjoy the pregnancy. There are some not so fun things to being pregnant, but overall it is a wonderful experience.

Grammie's Gleanings said...

That means I'm going to be a "Grammie" again - #4 and counting!!!

Lula said...

Can I have Addie? Please?? She is such a doll and I love how she calls me mommy. I would take good care of her. Talk to Stacy for me...ha ha!

Seriously, I'll have a talk with Samuel about how tired one gets when pregnant! ha

We are so thrilled for you and Sam. You'll be such loving sweet parents.

Love you!
Lula

Christa said...

I am soooooooo happy for you. I promise it will get a little worse and then it will be wonderful. I am finally in the wonderful stage. no more morning sickness and more energy. Promise the tiredness lasts. I always know when I have over done it. Eric has been wonderful. so, when are you coming to see me?

Leslie said...

yeah!!!!!!!!!we are thrilled!!!!!!!can't wait to see you guys!!! make sure you hold sam's durning the dilevery:) you guys will be so good at parenting:)

The Bryants said...

Congratulations Kristina and Sam!!

The DeGarmos said...

Congrats kris on the house and the baby! 2 great tax deductions... what more cam you ask for, right. kidding... anyway Justin gets really impressed that I can actually hang stuff and use tools. My comment to him is what do you think I do when you are not here for 6 months at a time.