Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The great northwest....well maybe

I was so excited this summer to go on vacation to visit Spokane Washington and my family. Sam had hardly met any of my family. We spent several days in Spokane with my Best Friend Mary - Catherine It was great. But I missed my home soooooo much. Maybe I was a southern girl in another life. HAHA. We also traveled to see family in Montana. At the bottom is a picture of my adorable nephew Bryce he is soooo cute.


Mary on the goat, you would have to be from Spokane to understand this pic.
Bryce, saying how big he is....














3 comments:

Grammie's Gleanings said...

I knew Mary-Catherine was talented, but to be able to ride a goat sideways, that is beyond talent!

The DeGarmos said...

glad you got to come and have a wonderful time.

The Bryants said...

Just stopping by to say hi! How is everything going? Feeling ok? I'm so glad you were able to visit Spokane. I haven't been back since we moved. =(