Friday, July 11, 2008

My house and things

This is the new bathroom color, I know It is hard to see, But it is Chocolate brown. When I told my niece Rheagan the color she said mmmmmmmm, chocolate is good. Sam said its my favorite. Those two must be related. Landon wants to know what it tastes like.


. I have to confess, that Sam did some of the work too. He ended up doing all the sanding and helping me with the painting. What a good guy.
This is my Rheago. We are the best of friends, although lately she hasn't wanted to play wit me as she has in the past. This happened with Landon too, when he was like three, I never thought it would happen to my princess . Yet, she is growing up and Nina is not as cool as she use to be. I love her and she will always be extra special to me. It makes me sad, but now I have gotten a new bond with Addi.
Addi, loves her Nina and follows me around everywhere, even when I want a moment alone, there she is. Now you make ask why she is naked, well we are trying to potty train, and this is the only way she will do it.
Watching the rain. I love these kids and will miss them when they go back to Ms. B

1 comment:

Lula said...

Addie and her hair "do" is cracking me up. I think I would be scared if I saw her in person that way....ha ha ha ha!