Monday, July 7, 2008

''Kristina The tool women Reagan''

Kristina the tool women Reagan

Those that know me, know that I am not a manul labor kind of a gal. If its broken, it either stays broken, or someone else needs to fixes it. Well, since we have moved, I have arrived in the world of if I do not do it, it may NEVER get done. While my Husband is so talented in almost everything he does, he is busy, and somehow has the belief that I am useless when it comes to remodling anything"). I don't know why he thinks that. :)

Well, I am here to prove him wrong>( I Love doing that .) Not only did I use his drill to hang a couple shelves, I also used a level, and a screw driver and a wrench. But my greatest accomplishment would have to be today. Today, are you ready for this!!!!!! I took off all the wallpaper in my bathroom, and I put that mud stuff on it, and tomorrow I am sanding it. YEA me... So if anyone needs anything done call me NOT Sam. HAHAHA


This is a picture of our bathroom before the mudd


Hazzard. "Woman at work"



5 comments:

Lula said...

Wow! You go girl! I will keep that in mind when we need more mud work done...I did that in our office and believe you me that sanding is one messy job! It will end up floating everywhere so wear a mask and close the door so it doesn't travel around your house!

I can't wait to see it finished!

Lula

Leslie said...

wow! you're my hero!

The Bryants said...

When we finish the boys' room, I'll invite you over to help with the mud on the drywall. =)

Way to go!

Grammie's Gleanings said...

Why weren't you ever that handy when you lived at home?

MaMa Vaughn said...

Hey come to Maryland and help me out some!!=) You go girl!!

You always make me laugh!! You are so funny! I will never forget you in my dorm!! You are CRAZY fun!