Thursday, July 3, 2008

A new HOUSE

The Lord allowed Sam and I to buy a house. We are so excited. It is a beautiful split foyer house with three bedrooms and a large family room. When we decided to go for it God gave us complete peace and the whole thing went very smoothly. The church and my brother-in-law Kevin helped us move. I am almost done unpacking and putting everything away. It is amazing that we had all this stuff shoved in that little apartment. We have received several gifts from people and we are so thankful for them. A couple in our church gave us a couch and love seat to go in our family room and it looks wonderful. We need a xtra bed for our spare room, but that will come with time. I will take pictures soon have a great 4Th of July.

1 comment:

Lula said...

It's about time you took advantage of that comcast! I have been waiting on you to post about your home...I am just glad it is close to us :-) ha ha

May I have a cup of sugar please? hee hee

When this baby comes, I'll be asking for everything! ha!

Just teasing, have a great day!

Lula