Monday, December 31, 2007

Family Holiday fun and ORAL Surgery













We had a great Christmas. Saturday before Christmas we ate with Sam's mom's family at Cracker barrel. Sunday Sam and I opened presents from each other, and then Monday we spent it with Sam's dad's family, and then Tuesday, we spent it with my family whew. We had a great time at each, but the only one we got pictures at was my parents so enjoy I especially enjoyed Addi's face with the bows.
And the the day after Christmas I had oral surgery. We originally thought it would just be one tooth and then a wisdom tooth, but we were wrong it was two wisdom teeth and then another tooth and I suffered. Now you may think I am a baby, but the experience was not good for me. My mouth was huge, it was sore and the pain medicine made me very sick. I was getting better, Friday, so I thought, then came Saturday and I got very sick to my stomach. I threw up. I am doing much better today.

1 comment:

Grammie's Gleanings said...

I like the picture of me and Jeff the best!!!