Thursday, March 26, 2009

March 11, 2009











Our precious baby girl arrived into this world on March 11, 2009 at 6.44 am. My water broke at 3.30 am and Sam (who was soundly sleeping, woke up a little confused). I t was the weirdest thing feeling my water break. I felt like I was peeing a river. We got to the hospital, I was scheduled for a c - section on the 13th, so they decieded to do it that morning. I was a little nervous, but it all went well and Sam did awesome. Tammie and Sam's mom made it in record time. I was so glad that she made. Tammie has a calming presence about her that I needed.




The spinal did not even hurt as bad as what others tried to tell me. When they lifted Lilli up to see, the world seemed to stop as I looked at my sweet girl. She was so beautiful. She had such beautiful dark hair and the sweetest face.








I am healing well and it was such a blessing to have Sam home that first week. Lilli is doing good, she does not like to sleep at night, and is not much of an eater(please pray that I won't worry about her and just give it to the Lord). We have been blessed by our families, who have taken great care of us. Lilli is already a blessed little girl. Sam is a great daddy. When I see him with Lilli, it makes me fall so much more in love with him. He is so sweet with her and I can see how much he loves her, He changed her first diapers and sang for her. And that first day home when I was crying)hormones) He took her and let me have time to get myself together. Well Here are some pics of the newest Reagan.

No comments: